Vision, Mission and Values
The WEA’s Vision is a prosperous, creative and cohesive society where everyone is a learner.
Its Mission is to make learning irresistible.
The WEA is a values-led organisation and our work is underpinned by the following practices and beliefs:
The WEA's Vision, Mission and Values have shaped its Strategic Plan ‘Irresistible Learning’ which sets out its objectives up to 2013. Click on this link to read more about the WEA's strategy.
- listening to the learner remains core to our business
- a high quality service is delivered in all aspects of our work
- respect for difference and diversity
- working with others enriches our provision
- risk taking and innovation are essential for the organisation and its learners
- adult learning is a vehicle for positive change